awkwardstudiosawkwardstudios

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

the Closing Hour (part 1) the Closing Hour (part 1)

It was good, but...

you should probably stick with comedy. The boss and the fat "USA #1" guy were hilarious, but the rest of the film ended up being just weird rather than very artistic or sad. I watched the whole thing on your website, and it wasn't bad, but please, stick to comedy.

Living in the Sunlight Living in the Sunlight

Great job!

I cant say no to anything that contributes to stopping global warming!
Im also proud to say that my house is powered by 100% green energy thanks to PGE!

Shame by the Slice 2 Shame by the Slice 2

Great job!

The animation was flawless and the movie was hilarious! The only thing you can work on is the writing. While some of it is hilarious, other parts arent as funny as you might have thought the were. I.E. the dumb blonde woman's lines just werent very funny IMO. Still, stuff like this is the reason that Newgrounds is awesome!

P.S. HADOKEN!

BaconMask responds:

I do agree with you, she was kinda wishy washy... my next toon will NOT have that problem, I promise you my kidney.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Incredible!

That had to have been the single greatest Zelda spoof that Ive ever seen! It was hilarious and the animation was perfect! 10/10

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Nice

Its even better than the first one! I love the 3D-ish animation, too! 10/10

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

Woah, this isnt just another sprite fight.

Its an AWESOME sprite fight!

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Great job!

Its funny even with my limited knowledge of Metal Gear. :)

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Greatest music video EVER. Seriously.

This is hilarious. Both the song and the animation is some of the best Ive seen on Newgrounds.